Monday 31 December 2012

Friendship is like a pee in your pants

Assalamualaikum and Hi everyone . Yaa , long time n post for you and now I'm back . Too many stories I want to share with you but here I have one story that I think all of us need in our life . Yaa on the top of my post there a few pictures that I have in the moment of 2012 and I miss that .  Today is the last day of 2012. Wow , time goes so fast and I really can't imagine I seventeen to be haha . For SPM 2013 , I promise I will make a suprise and dear mum , I will make you proud of me .Today my story is about Friendship.Being friends would be nice. One could talk about everything, about every secret dream. Being friends would be nice. One could laugh about everything. Together one could do many nice things. One could buy new shoes and go to parties. One could have a walk through the city and listen to some good music. One could dance the whole night through, without any rest. The whole day one would be light-hearted and immune against loneliness. One could try to solve a riddle for hours. One could book cheap flights and doze in the sun. One could be totally sad, but without any depression. And one could agree with each other, without any discussions People say true friends must always hold hands, but true friends don't need to hold hands because they know the other hand will always be there.We met, it was by chance we met again, it was by our luck we became friends it was our fate we are still friends it is our decision we will always remain as friends let this be our promise!Open your eyes to the amazing people around you. There is a best friend hiding, waiting to be found. Don't just glance around. Explore every nook and cranny. It is in the darkest spot where you will find your truest friend. Some pictures in this post  are some of my friends that complete my life . They are mine . We're never separated .Friends are like pee in your pants.Everyone can see it but only you can feel it.Thanks for being the pee in my pants . Bye 2012 and hello 2013 , wish a better year. And Guys ? Enjoy your life yaa . Bye , Your loving blogger Pie Syafie <3